I have one proud little boy on my hands!! While he and Riley were at school today, I went to yoga (with my mom tagging along, which is a great story in and of itself), then drug her back to my house to help me put up Jace's new bed. Like the women that we are, we didn't measure anything at all, and ended up scraping up the door molding with black scuffs similar to what is found on a race track- but we won. The bed finally fit. And Jace LOVED LOVED LOVED it!
Here is the pic when he first laid eyes on it. Keep in mind I didn't have much time to actually put together his new room- there will be new decor added soon- but to a sports obsessed 2.5 year old, I think it was perfect.
Riley went right to work, getting into his business and telling him what to put in each new drawer that he has built in his bed. Can you guess what he filled it with? Balls.
Like I said, he is super-duper happy, and I was so excited for him. My little guy is getting so big right before my eyes, and I am trying to cherish every moment. It's kind of hard to cherish the 6 am wake up call every morning, but like I said, I'm trying. :):)
And these are just some cute pics from their day at school today- Jace is sitting next to Woo-Jin, the little guy he keeps biting. His teacher says he doesn't speak any english, and that Jace is getting frustrated because he doesn't understand what he's saying- so he does the normal thing most people would do, and bites his arm. We have had many serious talks and pray about it every night. I'll update you on his progress. His therapist is expecting huge leaps in this area.
2 comments:
"Jace is sitting next to Woo-Jin, the little guy he keeps biting"...
UM....I'm pretty sure this is great material for my quote of the day. Literally laughing hysterically out loud.
And that is so precious how excited he is!! Love it!
Finally, about the candles....I DESPISE Wal-Mart. I hate it with a fiery passion, but I will go in for those candles. $15 and I can get 5. They smell fabulous! Good luck!
What a fun surprise!! I love how Riley is dominating and showing him everything. LOL!! That is so an older sister taking over. Carsen does that on a daily basis. You are a great mommy.
Post a Comment