Let me back up a little bit.
We started on our second egg hunt (of THREE- I'm skipping the one that Riley and Jace had at school on thursday because you can't really call dumping out 500 eggs in the middle of a small grassy area and telling the kids "Ready, Set, RUN" an egg hunt, its more like an egg RACE), at Mama and Daddy Mike's house on friday evening. It was a blast, complete with a complex and challenging egg hunt,
some game where you chase each other around with a hard-boiled egg on a spoon,
and ending with a large bucket FULL of water balloons that were thrown at every family member (even those with a BRAND NEW CAMERA!)! All courtesy of the Queen of Fun herself, Mama of course.
And this doesn't necessarily go with my story line, but its too cute... a pic of my new nephew Cade at 3 weeks old! :)
Next, we moved on to Easter with my family on saturday. I had previously asked mom if she was doing an easter basket for the kiddos, to which she looked blankly at me and said "well, NO. I already did all of that stuff for yall!". ooooookay. So needless to say, I wasn't expecting much from them. BOY WAS I WRONG! I think the pictures truly speak for themselves.
We have one ESTATIC camper, and one "pretty cool" camper. Riley is so high on life right now I think she might float away, and Jace's exact words when asked about Hopper is "he's pretty cool". So there ya go. The last pics are Jace walking Hopper, and Riley watching a movie with him. This is now my life. I'm a mother rabbit.
So moral of the story, don't let anyone ever tell you the Easter Bunny isn't real. He is, and he's hopping around on a leash in my backyard right now!!!!
6 comments:
I absolutely LOVE that you have a bunny on a LEASH. Classic. And bunnies were an Easter present one year on our household as well. My dad built us the Taj Mahal of bunny cages and it was high off the ground so the dogs wouldn't bother it. I'll offer one word of advice if that path is chose....latch the cage door very well. Let's just say, It didn't turn out so well for our cleverly named "Bunny Girl".
Super cute pics!
And apparently I didn't proofread...
*IN our household
*if that path is CHOSEN
Bunny on a leash! I am so proud of you for being a cool mom and letting your kids have a pet. I might have left it with my parents if they did that to us :) I am so tired of candy right now from all the Easter Egg Hunts and Races, that I might accidentally throw it away :)
I love that you are Mother Rabbit. So cute!
LOVE IT!!!! The bunny is already allowed on the bed...just kidding. I can't wait to meet Hopper.
Love it! Hopper looks so cute :)
Post a Comment