Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My First Run-in with Post Remorse

Well, I have only been blogging for a few weeks, and have just deleted my first post- total post remorse.  I decided to remove my post about the porno-movie clip being shown during the super bowl because, as my mom once stated when we saw JaRule in Las Vegas walking with a sweatshirt half on one arm, "he wants you to look, don't look over there, don't look over there."

Thank you Sally for your words of wisdom.  I will no longer be part of making the sad people that pulled this stunt gain more publicity.  Because lets face it, this blog gets seen by alot of faces people!  :):):)  SIKE!  Is that still ok to say?

 

2 comments:

Mrs. Porter said...

What? I missed the post altogether! Don't even know what you're talking about, and now I am curious.

The Newton's said...

I was really kinda worried about where your head went with that one!! Just kidding of course!

I did tell Josh to take a look at your blog though. Now he will find nothing!