And Jace- well, he is so cute you just want to eat him up. I laugh at things he does and says all day long. Right now, he loves to see little bitty things (it doesn't matter if its a baby grape, a teeny rock, a small ball) and then he talks really high and says "Awwww, look at the teeny weeney grape- its so cute and small." I'm not sure this is coming out as hilarious as it really is. Anywhooo, this morning his talent of choice was to sing the Aggie War Hymn, kind of.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Early Morning Talent Show...AMEN!
So, you know you have an amazing life when your kids start doing their new "tricks" at 7 o'clock in the morning! :) Honestly, I just had to lay there and smile because they are so precious. Riley JUST learned to whistle! And now she whistles all the time, non-stop! She is so proud and thinks she is such a big girl because she learned how- she keeps reminding Jace that one day when he turns 3 he will be able to whistle. Such a good big-sis. Please excuse my morning voice in these videos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Okay - this was great entertainment for me. Riley and her whistling and then Jace singing/praying the Aggie song...isn't that like, the school spirit song or something? I don't know - I am not a very good Aggie.
Ok, first of all, they're totally precious. Secondly (I want you to know I just typed secondly and then in my head I went, "Second? Secondly? Second of all?" I'm an idiot....anyways....I also love the fact that Jace ended the war-hymn with "Amen." If that's not brainwashing I don't know what is.
"Mom, will you take REALLY good care of this rock?" "Can we do the pledge of allegiance again?"
THEY ARE SO AWESOME!!!!! I'm craving one. Fax me one of your babies for the week. :)
(that's what kate always says when she wants a diet coke in nyc and doesn't want to get up)
I also like that my blog is called "The Liz". I rule.
Post a Comment