Jace's room is a work-in-progress... while it is coming together, his window treatment (if you can call it that), was the one that matched his nursery. And hello, we are now a big boy who plays "kill" with our army men that mommy got from the dollar bin at Tar-jay. Lovely. This is his old one.
So, also at Tar-jay, I found this all white window valence for $2.49. I figured some day I'd try and spruce it up and put it in Jace's room. (That's what I do... I have all these ideas, and then they never quite get done). I don't know, it could be the three children that all need something at different times throughout the entire day that keeps me busy. :)
Well not today missy. No sir. I completely neglected my kids and got this done! :) Just kidding... mamma had them for the morning, but still. I can check this one off my list! YAY!!!
It kind of screams Fourth of July, but thats ok, I'll take it. :)
This is a side note, but I walked in to do change out his window treatments, and this is how he decided to take his nap. Who needs a bed when you have the cold hard wood floor? Do you see the army men set up under his window? :)
Oh, and I figured I would add in the other project I finished... a light-weight blanket for (insert cute picture of baby....)
Kendall! Again, all straight lines. Impressed yet?? :)
4 comments:
I'm SUPER impressed! I can't even sew straight lines - if it can't be done with that iron-able sticky stuff, I don't attempt. I love his room, boyish and charming. Kendall is a little heartbreaker! How are you liking your new camera?? Btw - pictures have "temperatures"??? Perhaps I need some tips from YOU!
UM...so impressed! You're basically a one woman wonder! I think I could have only done that window treatment if it would have worked with stitch-witch...
PS...always love the random baby picture....
I can't even sew on a button, so I'm BEYOND impressed! I don't know how you do it all...just loading the dishwasher makes me feel accomplished! Keep up the good work!
Straight lines are NO JOKE!!! Good job, friend!! :)
Post a Comment