Monday, December 21, 2009

The Countdown is On!




4 Days 'till Christmas....

7 Days 'till Kendall!!!


I don't know which one I am more excited for!!! I am praying that this sweet child will either come TONIGHT... or just wait until the 28th for crying out loud. If she comes any time in between, I'll be spending Christmas in a lovely blue and white hospital gown, doped up on pain medicine and probably watching a VIDEO of my kids opening their presents. You know, the ones I PICKED OUT! Seriously, I made Jordan a huge master list of what presents go where and when.... and I'm not kidding. There are 3 columns, "Santa", "Christmas", and "Stocking". :) Sorry, I like lists. And I like writing them in those new Sharpie fine tip markers. They ROCK! Wow, what a tangent. But I can do that, I'm 9 months pregnant. :)

We took the kiddos to Central Park a few days ago and they had a blast playing around in the lights. They had no idea that their mom and dad were being super cheap and taking them to the FREE display of lights that doesn't hold a candle to the ones down the road that are $25 just to drive through!! We have to get the grandparents to take us there!! :) (yes, we are almost 30 years old... don't judge)


This is the infamous "Spinning Tree"... Jordan and I came here in high school! You get the drift... you just go under it, look up, and spin your little heart out! :)





The kids also loved getting behind all the lights that were shaped as characters and begging me to take their pictures. And you can't "fake take" their pictures anymore because they want to see them on the screen after you take it! So, I have lots of pics like this...


I love this picture of Jace standing by the reindeer's tail! :)



MERRY CHRISTMAS 'YALL!!!!



4 comments:

Chelsi said...

Oh my gosh Katie, I seriously have the same pictures with my brother and sister when I was little. I LOVE THESE!!! You've inspired me to take my kids to good 'ol Central Park when they get older. Am I talking in pluarl? Like I have more than one kid? YIKES!!

You keep truckin' - Miss Kendall will be here in no time!! And you better post of pic of you right before she comes!! I've seen (and heard) you rock being pregnant!! :)

Unknown said...

So cute! Yay for Christmas and yay for Kendall!! Merry Merry! XOXO

Allison said...

Thanks for your sweet note! I totally remember spinning under that tree!!!! What an exciting time for you and your family! Can't wait to hear about Kendall!

The Wests said...

Hope you make it ///katie!! Will be praying for you guys