So, guess what tomorrow is???
The last day of preschool for Riley and Jace until, until...... AFTER I have Kendall!
And guess what else???
They are both S I C K!
(Watch out, long vent ahead.)
I kid you not my friend. It's like they know I had a list a mile long of various miscellaneous errands that I had to cram into a 3 hour window! Also, I have a doctors appointment tomorrow! Its the last time I'll see my doc until my c-section (scheduled for the 28th). Next week he is going out of town, so I'll see someone else... then its the BIG DAY!!! AHHH!!! That's assuming she waits until then. But thats a completely different blog post.
Anyway, I sound so tacky... what a horrible mother! Of course I feel AWFUL for my children, and their health and happiness is my number one concern.... but still... I signed up to bring desserts for BOTH kiddos Christmas parties tomorrow! So I spent whatever free time I had today making these DARN CUTE Santa cookies for the party that my kids won't even be at! Really??? Reeeeeeeeeeeeally??????
OK, now I need to get a grip and a dose of the Christmas spirit.
Tomorrow will be a better day. Right?
Hope you are all having a lovely holiday season! Fa la la la laaaaaaa!!! :):):)
2 comments:
you are getting points in Heaven for making cookies for a party that your kids will not be at, just know that. And also, I would never even know how to make those cookies...what in the world!! Betty Crocker box mix! HELLO.
Look on the bright side, at least everyone will be talking about what a Superwoman you are being 9 months prego and still bringing freaking CUTE Santa cookies to the school party. No one has to know you're pulling your hair out in private.
And on another bright side...you'll be holding that precious babe in 2 short weeks!! XOXO
Post a Comment