I wanted to introduce you all to my new family members. Little Lady 1 and 2. They are practically perfect in every way. They make really pretty chiming noises that each tell me different things and they are so nice and polite. I half way expect them to greet me when I walk in the door!
Seriously, I sat and watched the entire 42 minute wash cycle a little while ago. LOL! I am just so excited because even though I won't be getting a birthday/Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas gift this year, or maybe the next few years, I now have a matching washer and dryer set that I LOVE!! Never in a million years would I have dreamed that I would be so giddy over such a purchase. You should have seen the depths I have come from... just yesterday sat a semi-nice washer that worked but was really loud, and a pee-colored dryer that spun but didn't produce any heat. Now, God Bless America!!!
I promise to never forget where I came from. :)
5 comments:
Katie, they are beautiful!!! So glad you got what you wanted. I can't wait to see them.
That is the best gift EVER for a mom of 3!!
Congratulations! I feel you. My Kitchenaid is really my first child. :)
So, so jealous...
Hello! It's a funny state of affairs that us housewives get so excited about appliances. however, i feel lady 1 and lady 2 will change your life! congrats on the members. you SURE deserve them!!!
Post a Comment