This is a birthday shout out to my awesome sister-in-law, did I mention she is awesome?! :):)
Dawn, you really are the best SIL I could have ever asked for, and such a great aunt to my kiddos. If it isn't abundantly clear, they absolutely adore you! Thank you for always being there for me! You and your little family are so precious to us and we hope you have the best birthday ever!
Note to self- we really need to take more pics together. The only one I could find of just me and you was taken at the river in our bathing suits. You looked great, but I couldn't knowing post a pic like that of me on the world wide web.
2 comments:
Ahhh...thank you so much for my birthday blog! That totally made my day even more special!! And even better...you didn't post the pic of my in my bathing suit. I actually can't believe you have a pic of me from the river...yuck!!
I will begin working on your post, just because i know you would love one from me right?
I love having you for a SIL!!
I am so jealous of your relationship with your SIL and of your new washer/dryer! Happy Birthday to you!!! I imagine your new washer will work wonders on baby clothes covered in pee, pooh, and spit up!!
Post a Comment