Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MAN!!!


I can not believe that my husband is 29 years old today!!!!!!  WOW.  The fact that we met when we were 15 in drivers ed. class makes it a grand total of 14 years we've known eachother!!  DOUBLE WOW.  Now look what we've got, 14 years and 2 kiddos!! :)




I can not describe in words how special this man is to me, or how blessed I am to have him in my life.  He is hands down the best father in the entire world.  This is a brief list of the child activities he plays on a daily basis: puppies, ponies, football, tackle, baseball, puppies, soccer, tennis, air hockey, puppies, and doctor (I know, I think this one is a little shady too).  Oh, and did I say puppies?  Its hysterical to see him hobbling around the house on all fours with Riley and Jace tagging along close behind. Riley is very serious about puppy- there is no talking, only lots and lots of barking. :):):)


He is not only an amazing father, but he is an incredible husband to me, every single day.  Did you know that I came home from taking the kiddos to see my grandparent last saturday and Jordan had COMPLETELY cleaned our house... and I mean like he moved the sofa and chairs and swept UNDER them? I kid not!  I told him this was the best surprise he could ever give me (aren't I such a mom!) :):)!!!!  He gives the kiddos baths every single night so I can have a "moment", and at least two or three nights out of the week, he comes home from working a long and hard day and tells me to "get outta here- go take a break... go to Target or something by yourself".  Spoken straight to my heart.

He is an incredible man that loves Jesus first and above all.  And that makes me love him even more. 


I LOVE YOU BABE, and hope you have the best day ever!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the blog babe!! thank you for an awesome b-day yesterday...you are the best!!

love ya!!