Check it out!!! I had so much fun doing this, and it only took like 2 hours! Plus, you get the instant gratification of actually FINISHING something you started, which is hard to come by in my book! :)
An entire wreath made out of coffee filters! I didn't even use hot glue- mainly because my hands have been through a lot of trauma lately. First, I was trying to slice whoppers candies in half, and my thumb got the bad end of the deal. Then, my pinky fell victim to the cheese grater... but thats another story.
I used push pins, a styrofoam wreath, and about 200 coffee filters! And the second it is socially acceptable to decorate for Christmas, I am going to put some little ornaments or Christmas sparkle in there!! :) Oh, and I guess I need to find a place to hang it, other than my kitchen floor.
Here is the tutorial I used as a guideline:
http://www.thenester.com/2010/11/making-a-coffee-filter-wreath-and-tree-and-things-of-that-nature.html
Friday, November 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Pretty! I love the texture. You going to make a tree also, like in the tutorial?
two hours!! That intimidates me!! I am impressed with your craftiness.
That is cute!! I am definitely going to make one of these... I need to find the natural color ones so I can hang it on my white door in the kitchen. Very cute!
You are so impressive!
Post a Comment