HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!
We had a blast celebrating the 4th with our family! Here is a rundown of the days schedule:
1. First, we went to church to thank the Lord for this amazing country that we live in and honored our military by singing patriotic songs (which I cried during... always do). I required that my entire family wear some form of red, white and blue. We were like a walking flag. :)
2. Then we headed to Mamma and Daddy Mike's where the real festivities began! We all ate an awesome meal then headed outside to begin the GAMES. Games are all thought up and followed through by Mamma. She even buys books about games you can play. Everyone wins prizes (this year was Target gift cards!). She is hard core.
3. We kicked off the games with a bike race for the kiddies.
4. Next, we had a 3-legged race... I think Jace and I actually won! :)
5. And then we moved on to a ping-pong tournament. I didn't have a good showing so I don't really want to talk about it. :)
6. Of course there were some electric riding toys around...
7. Then we had a wagon race that I don't have any pictures of. It is honestly hysterical watching 3 grown men pull 3 BIG kids around in wagons through the grass going as fast as they can! The kids really do need to wear their seat belts (we found that out the hard way).
8. And now I will speed the list up....
9. Went home and took naps
10. Drove to Deb's and swam and ate yummy foods
11. ALL RODE BIKES up to campus to watch the fireworks (there were about 15 bikes and 3 bike trailers. we were a definite gang)
12. Drove home and crashed about midnight.
And this is just a cute pic of Kendall... just because she's cute and I want to eat her up... :)
ALL IN ALL AN AWESOME DAY!! :) Hope yours was a blast too!!!
4 comments:
I LOVE LOVE all y'alls outfits! Your shirt and headband are SO cute. And Kendall... I Die.
Just proving I do read the blog...
Don't forget the 1 year old in the wheelbarrow! And, I think Cameron and I won!
Just kidding...cute post & pics!
Target gift cards?? Um, I am TOTALLY coming to yall's 4th of July next year!
Beautiful family pic!! Love that yall all dress up - I am SO stealing that :)
Super cute pictures and SO fun! And I second the Loj and Rachel Zoe's opinion of Kendall...I Die.
Post a Comment