On monday we went to the local pumpkin patch (aka. the grassy lot next to the church by our house) and chose a few pumpkins to carve! On the way there, we decided that everyone could choose their own, but once we arrived and saw the prices, it changed to Riley and Jace getting their own (out of the medium-small pile), and Jordan and I getting one medium to share. Who knew pumpkins were so expensive?
Here is Jace's cute little baby one...
And Riley with her pick...
And I had to throw this pic in because it makes me laugh... who taught her to pose like that? It's like it's already ingrained in her? The little hands on her hips... just cracks me up.
2 comments:
I was just talking about needing to go to the Pumpkin Patch. For some reason, I am having a hard time believing it is the 15th of October. What in the world!!! Love the pics and Lil' Miss Thang!!:)
Several churches here in Frisco always have a Pumpkin Patch and I think they have hit the JACKPOT! Have you noticed that BIG pumpkins are only $3.99 at the grocery store but cost $19.99 when purchased from the big empty dirt lot? They know that families want the experience...it's no fun to drive your kids to Walmart to pick a pumpkin. Plus, Walmart does not make for a good blog photo opp. (Well, it might, but that's another topic) Anyway, I'm shocked every year at the price of pumpkins from the patch but the family experience + REALLY CUTE pictures = priceless!
Maybe you can get one of your own from HEB. Too bad they don't have coupons for pumpkins. (Get one free when you buy 2 or more.)
Post a Comment